When exporting data from your portal you may run into some issues with your pop-up blocker. To enable pop-ups from your portal:
For Google Chrome
When Google Chrome blocks pop-ups for you, the blocked pop-up alert icon appears in the address bar. If you click on the icon, you can see the pop-ups that have been blocked for that page. If you'd like to allow pop-ups for that specific site:
- Click the pop-up alert icon (in the address bar)
- Click the link for the pop-up you'd like to see
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select "Always show pop-ups from [site]."
If you'd like to proactively allow pop-ups for specific sites:
- Click the Chrome menu in the top right hand corner of your browser
- Select Settings
- Click Show advanced settings
- Under the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the "Pop-ups" section, select "Do not allow any site to show pop-ups."
- Click the 'Manage exceptions' button
- Type in the url of the site that you'd like to allow pop-ups from
To access the pop-up blocker settings:
- Click the menu button and choose .
- Select the panel.
- Under the Permissions section, uncheck the box next to Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
- A click on opens a dialog box with a list of sites that you want to allow to display pop-ups.
- The dialog box offers you the following choices:
- Allow: Click this to add a website to the exceptions list.
- Remove Site: Click this to remove a website from the exceptions list.
- Remove All Sites: Click this to remove all of the websites in the exceptions list.
For Microsoft Edge
1. Open Edge.
3. Click Settings.
4. Scroll down and click "View Advanced Settings."
5. Click the slider under the heading that says "Block pop-ups."
- Windows users select “Safari” > “Preferences“.
- Click on “Security” at the top of the window.
- Check the box “Block pop-up windows” to enable this feature. Uncheck it to disable it.